The Site may use a technology called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files containing information that are saved on your computer by the webpage that you are visiting. They are used to help provide additional functionality to the Site and to help us analyze Site usage. There are two kinds of cookies:
Persistent cookie: This kind of cookie is used for "remembering" information such as your username and password and is stored for a specific period of time or on your computer for as long as you decide to not "log out" of this subscription service. If you don't use the function "Don't ask for my username and password in the future" such cookies will never be stored on your computer.
Session cookie: This kind of cookie is used to keep track of, for example, which language you have chosen on the webpage. During the time you visit a site, such cookies are saved temporarily in the memory of your computer. A session cookie is not stored for a long time on your computer and usually disappears when you close your web browser. By using such cookies, Husqvarna hopes to better target relevant information to our visitors.
We categorize our cookies by:
- Functional: provide basic site functionality, such as remembering the contents of your wish list;
- Performance: measure the performance of our sites in order to enable technical and design optimization;
- Advertising: measure the effectiveness of our advertising and to target advertising and promotions;
- Social sharing: enable sharing functionality for social networks; and
- Social media: track social media and other Web browsing behavior.
HUSQVARNA also uses Google Analytics cookies to allow them to identify certain demographical information for marketing purposes. Users remain anonymous to Husqvarna who receive selected information from the supplier to help them target market activities more efficiently. The Client ID anonymously identifies visitors between multiple sessions and is stored for 26 months before deletion.
This text has been updated last May 16th 2018.